SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Alberta Group is hiring a talented SEO and Content Marketing Specialist.
As our content creator, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing and editing content for the company which will be published on the group’s websites and social media pages.
You will be also responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content's search rankings for key terms.
This position requires a highly motivated, professional mindset and work ethic. Collaborative and able to adaptively implement your skills across a variety of clients, industries and verticals. You should be able to develop a solid on-page SEO strategy from scratch and implement it through short and long term content marketing campaigns.
The core responsibility will be to expand the digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads of Alberta Group. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create high-quality marketing content for our websites and social media that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the companies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Create presentations, brochures and corporate documents in line with our brand guidelines.
- Promote our company and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work.
- Supporting the department in other relevant tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, common web platforms and marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in Social Media
- Proficiency in web analytics software (Google Analytics) and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written, proofreading and communication skills in English.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Social Media, website, Blogs).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Wordpress
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate's qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile, and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.