We are looking to appoint Plumbing Assistants and Plumbers - Positions available in both our Alberta Main Operations and Alberta Mater Dei Hospital Departments
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up;
- Ensure that all installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Ensure compliance with the company's management policies and procedures (SOP);
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties may be necessary from time to time.
- To do the last planning of work.
- To assign works to mechanical installers.
- To monitor the quality and quantity of works installed on a daily basis.
- To coordinate/meet deadlines together with the Site Supervisor.
- To work with shop drawings.
- To update as-fitted drawings (free-hand).
- To create a material take-off in a timely manner for the assigned works.
- To manage and take responsibility for any actions done by the team of mechanical installers without direct help from the Site Supervisor.
- To install all required pipework and equipment as specified on the working drawings.
- To find alternative solutions for small problems that arise during the execution of works.
- To perform pressure tests with air and/or water for the firefighting installations.
- Responsible for drawing the attention/ordering any missing material to the Site Supervisor