Mechanical Tenders and Proposals Engineer
The aim of the Engineer shall be to coordinate bid preparations by executing design functions and compiling documentation required for comprehensive submissions in a timely manner.
The position requires an individual to work collaboratively within a dynamic engineering team, with a focus on creating technical quotes and proposals for firefighting and fire compartmentation systems offered by the company such as sprinkler systems, gaseous suppression systems, and fire doors. Comprehensive in-house training will be provided to new team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements whilst ensuring the proposal is cost effective and meets the client’s budget restrictions.
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project feasibility and identify potential risks or challenges
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in compliance with applicable industry standards and regulations
- Assist in technical and commercial meetings with consulting engineers and client representatives
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Attend any training provided by the Company as well as training sessions and webinars organised by the suppliers
Attributes and experience
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in work
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow professionally
We offer a competitive salary package, comprehensive benefits, and ample opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in the firefighting industry, please submit your application today!