We are looking for Industrial Plumbers/ Pipe Fitters to join our team, to install, maintain and repair (metal) pipe systems on various large scale, industrial projects.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements, perform last planning of works
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools
- Ability to measure, cut, thread/groove metal pipes by using the hand and power tools.
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system
- Install supports, valves, piping, control systems and relevant equipment such as sprinklers and hose reels as per working drawings. Find alternative solutions for minor issues that arise during execution.
- Perform system testing for leaks using testing equipment
- Update as-fitted drawings (freehand)
- Conduct maintenance or remove and replace worn components and reactivate system