Fire Extinguisher Technician.
The aim of the Extinguisher Technician shall be to perform preventive maintenance on extinguishing equipment and suppression systems. In addition, jobs have to be completed according to the company’s standards within the agreed time frames and faults which may arise on all installations carried out within both customers and company premises, have to be repaired and diagnosed.
- Requires extreme attention to detail;
- Demonstrates confidence in his abilities and is hands-on;
- Possesses good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Exhibits and practices good communication skills with clients, colleagues and superiors and system suppliers at all times;
- Is preferably Maltese and English speaking;
- Shows respect, courtesy and a positive attitude whilst taking all care for the preservation of client and company property.