Door Installers /Door Technicians
We are looking to appoint Door Installers/ Door Technicians - Positions available in both our Alberta Main Operations and Alberta Mater Dei Hospital Department
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up;
- Ensure that all installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Ensure compliance with the company's management policies and procedures (SOP);
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Commissioning/repair fire doors, troubleshoot, test, repair and service fire doors equipment, close job cards and calls by tying workflow to schedule as per Company standards and client’s requirements.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Assist in ensuring that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations.
- Compile timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures.
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on site and pass on proposals to sales executives.
- Make proper use of the field automation systems.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization by using the right communication flows.
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors.
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high quality service and customer support during site visits.
- Build positive relationships with customers, always apply excellent customer care and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment.
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical, and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Possess of clean conduct, and driving license.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate confidence in his/her ability.
- Hold a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Familiar with mobile/tablet tools and applications.