Recruitment and Human Resources ExecutiveMalta
Primary Purpose: To work closely with the HR Manager and different team members within the company to initiate and maintain Recruitment and other HR processes in line with the company’s strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling the full recruitment process; from advertising, to vetting CV’s and shortlisting candidates for interviews.
- Come up with recruitment/advertising strategies that minimize costs and maximize effectiveness in sourcing the best candidates
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies and Department Managers in sourcing for candidates
- Checking the HR Recruitment system daily and organize it according to Department procedures.
- Compiling and sending Job Offers
Sick & Injury:
- Handling daily sick reporting + corresponding with employees
- Preparing Sick Reports for monthly payroll & monitoring absence
- Collecting certificates for filing records
- Assisting employees with Injury forms, liaising with Department managers & the H&S Officer/Manager in such processes
Renewals + Successful Completion of Probation:
- Liaise with the HR Manager and department managers to issue contract renewals and Successful completion of probation letters
- Meet up with employees to get feedback and identify and development needs
- Continuously review, update and improve Job Descriptions according to the different roles and change in positions.
Performance Management System:
- Support the HR Manager in administering the Performance Management System
- Liaise with Department Managers to update and maintain the company’s competency framework
These duties may be amended according to Department Exigencies from time to time. The HR Executive needs to be flexible in supporting the department and the company in general in any tasks as required.