We are seeking to recruit a resource supervisor who shall aim to provide on-going support to individuals, determine their requirements and accurately assess resource needs whilst providing sufficient capacity to be in line with the company’s goals.
- To start the day ahead of scheduled starting time to monitor staff’s punctuality on different sites. This shall be coordinated with the site supervisors and team leader for different projects
- Confirming with site supervisors if there were any changes which should be recorded on the site allocation
- Any type of leave, be it sick leave or annual leave must be recorded accurately and re-confirmed with staff accordingly
- Monitoring staff’s performance via attitude, concerns and workload is of crucial importance and is done through weekly site visits
- Translating all acquired knowledge into a set of KPI’s
- Monitoring of attire and replacing uniforms were necessary
- Monitoring and recording of staff clocking out behaviour
- Coordinating with the site supervisors for different projects where necessary
- Checking of timesheets every Monday and recording them on the site allocation and timesheet checklist
- Checking of leave recorded on the system
- Passing on timesheets not later than Tuesday to be inputted on Epicor
- Taking into account when the end of the month is on a weekday to carry out the latter accordingly. Also, timesheets have to be submitted not later than the 2nd day of the month.
- Checking cleanliness of vans (interior and exterior)
- Ensuring each employee who drives a van has his vehicle checked via the hands-on system by comparing the previous week to ensure employees started and left home on time as per site allocation
- Planning site allocations
- Organizing and coordinating the shifting of tools with the store manager from site to site
- Scheduling short meetings with every project leader a month ahead and re-confirming the works that were already planned for the following week. Avoiding red hours for the installation team by following the below;
- Is the site ready for the installation?
- Do we need a scaffold for the works or any motorized working platform?
- Are there any requirements from the client that we need to take care during installation?
- Do we have a store in place?
- Working drawing/sketch is it ready and agreed with the client?
- Any missing material which will affect the installation phase?
- Are stores personnel advised to deliver the material?
- Is the Team Leader advised about the job?
- How many hours quoted hours have we got to complete this job?
- What are the time frames?
- Do we have a budget for overtime if we need to work extra hours?
- Checking leave entitlement for each quarter is used or planned
- Stocktaking of tools
- Inspecting of vans and recording any damages
Half Yearly Bases
- Reviewing of KPI’s with the workforce manager and employees
- Selecting the right tools (quality and durability) when replacing or getting a new tool
- Introducing new sub-contractors for possible collaboration on jobs
- Interviewing and selecting new employees as required
- Reviewing new methods of installations and tool requirements
- Negotiating installation rates with sub-contractors on project bases as per project leader guidelines
- Issuing sub-contractor receipt entries on Epicor
- Issuing job entries for tools on Epicor
- Requesting uniform replacements