We are seeking to recruit Installers on extra low voltage (ELV) systems. Persons in this position will be expected to carry out installations of fire and security systems as per given drawings.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards
- Assist with general site preparation
- Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards
- Ensure the completion of installation reports and paperwork
- Maintain tool management standards
- Finalize complete systems up to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to safely use steps and ladders
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and responsive to challenges
Preference will be given to individuals possessing licence A and / or having previous experience working with fire safety and security related systems.