Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Finance Executive will be expected to be an all-rounder mainly focussing on receivables.
- Issuing invoices to clients in respect of sales orders of jobs and projects together with any credit notes required.
- Checking that information received is correct prior to invoicing.
- Taking care of maintenance agreements invoices issued to customers on a monthly basis and keep a record of all contracts.
- Maintains adequate filing in order, including receivable and job card documentation, and other miscellaneous filings
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him.
- Maintain the petty cash and keep track any can contraventions to be paid by our employees.
- Prepare monthly bank Reconciliations
- Helping in the closing of month WIP at month end, and close project 100% complete in the system.
- Helping in monthly analysis of certain projects
- Scanning of all documentation related to invoicing if needed.
- Reconcile the daily cash flows and assist in postings and reconciliations of other companies within the Group.
- Monthly ad hoc stock checks (Stores and a/s Vans)
- The list of ‘Duties & Responsibilities’ appearing in this job description is neither necessarily exhaustive nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable.
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by job holder’s superior.