The selected candidates will be working with a number of residential and commercial clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist the technician with the following:
- To assemble, install, commission, test, fault-finding and conduct repairs and planned maintenance on various projects, system components and/or systems as instructed, conducted in accordance with Company requirements;
- Ensure that the required supplies of parts, materials, tools and equipment required to complete the task assigned are available;
- Perform manual work for all phases of projects by diligently following instructions and specifications while ensuring that work is done on schedule
- Prepare the site for work, including the movement of ladders and scaffolding by using hand tools, power tools and other equipment as required
- Transport tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required on job sites
- Ensure that job sites are cleared at the end of duty by collecting all company tools and materials
- Maintain well the assigned company equipment and tools in good condition and in a safe operating condition
- Assist and work with other disciplines when required, including multi-skilling within a team culture
- Assist and work with subcontractors or client representatives by ensuring that all tasks are completed correctly and safely
- Professional representation of the Company at all times including: wearing a clean, company provided uniform and PPE daily, maintain well grooming and personal hygiene habits, maintain effective communication with customers and coworkers
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
Knowledge in Extra Low Voltage systems which include but are not limited to;
- Analogue and ip cctv systems
- Analogue and ip intercom systems
- Wired and wireless intruder systems
- Conventional fire alarm systems
- Strong written and verbal English (and preferably also Maltese) communication skills
- Valid driving license.
- Experience with hand & power tools.
- Customer relationship skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible and responsive to challenges.
- Eager to learn and take the necessary training for career progression.
- Flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines;
- Able to work without supervision;
- Problem solving skills
Ideally, the candidate is willing to work overtime.