Fire Protection Design EngineerMalta
Knowledge, skill, and abilities:
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply fire protection engineering principals and practices.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to apply, model codes, regulations, and standards.
- Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
- Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems
- Analyse and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organisation and/or project objectives and guidelines
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and eight (8) years of work-related experience.
- Knowledge of extracting BOM from working drawings is considered an asset and preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of hydraulic calculations. Our team uses Tyco SprinkCalc and in-house training will be provided