Primary Purpose: To do all planned installations as per company standards and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work with shop drawings.
- To advise the team leader if there are any discrepancies between the drawings and the projects on-site.
- To update as-fitted drawings (freehand).
- To create a material take-off in timely manner for assigned works.
- To install all required pipe work and equipment as specified on the working drawings.
- To find alternative solutions for small problems that arise during the execution of works.
- To perform pressure tests with air and / or water for the firefighting installations.
- Responsible to draw the attention of the Team Leader for ordering material.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willing to work at heights
- Willing to work in a multicultural team
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in firefighting installations
- Organised and skilled
- Trustworthy and productive
- Able to use a metric measuring tape.
- Able to use required tools for plumbing work.
- The list of ‘Duties & Responsibilities’ appearing in this job description is neither necessarily exhaustive nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable.
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by job holder’s superior