The selected candidates will be working with a number of residential and commercial clients.
Assist the technician in the following duties:
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial security access control, CCTV/CCTV IP marketed by the Company to its clients.
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems - this will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement.
- This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market.
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that the client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report.
- Basic knowledge in Extra Low Voltage systems and networking
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible and responsive to challenges
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Valid driving license
- Clean police conduct
- Eager to learn and take the necessary training for career progression in our own training academy.