The selected candidates will be working with a number of residential and commercial clients.
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on fire and security systems.
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware (where necessary)
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement.
- This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the market.
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that the client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report.
- Methodically good with Extra Low Voltage systems.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and responsive to challenges.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Valid driving license
- Clean police conduct
A technical qualification in Industrial Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related qualification is an asset however, training will be provided at our own Training Academy.