The main activities of the Installer are the following but are not limited to:
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards;
- Assist the Lead technician with installations ;
- Assist with general site preparation;
- Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- The list of main duties and responsibilities appearing in this position description is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable.
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by job holder’s superior
- Full Training will be provided.